1. International Teaching Seminars is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received form you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information for booking purposes only.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain to accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1268 777125.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
7. If you have any other questions about privacy please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the ITS Head Office +44 (0)1268 777125. (Please note: calls may be recorded for training purposes)
We, International Teaching Seminars are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Data Protection Act 1988
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
There is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store it on your system. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to:
International Teaching Seminars
ITS Head Office